All the New HTML5 elements in usage like: article, aside, details, figcaption, figure, footer, header, hgroup, menu, nav, section, dialog, audio, canvas,video are supported with the include of html.js.
Basic responsive grid system based on 12 columns layout called: col1, col2, col3, col4, etc..., with full width of 1104px. Very easy to understand and use. Allready with @mediaqueries.
Easy to use - Easy to understand.
The whole framework has only three basic classes: 1-Container, 2-Content and Col,
Simply you can create with them mockups/wireframes and final websites in the speed of light. Try to resize your screen and see the magic.
<div class="col4 last"></div>
CHECK IT OUT - demo
Cross-size - Cross-device.
Folder & File Structure.
The zip package contain:
- css - folder (12-col_response.css)
- js - folder (respond.min.js + selectnav.js + head.js + custom.js)
- images - folder (favicon.ico and iphone icons)
- 12-col_response - file (html5 template)
- Templates - folder (Psd, Ai, Png + Sublime Text Snippets)
A little help with Typography, Forms and buttons:
- Style.css (Basic styles for all elements, like: quotes, tables, lists, etc..)
- Forms.less and Forms.css (Basic styles for buttons and forms with LESS CSS..)
- Placeholder.js (Placeholder on IE8, 7)
- Pie.js (Border-Radius, Border-Shadow, etc... on IE8, 7)
- Browserupdate.js (Friendly IE8, 7 warning)
- Reveal.js - file (beatiful modals)
Forms Exemple - HERE
Complete package (Include all files)
Basic package (Include only core files)
This page was created using the framework as it is, no extra class was added in mediaqueries. The framework has just over 120 lines of code, a little short for a framework but very useful for projects from scratch. We find that the less you worry about the basics you gain more time in development. *Tested in the most recent browsers.
For a better web experience use a updated browser.
We have put ResponsiveAeon on GitHub to make handling code maintenance and issue tracking easier. Please log issues through GitHub.
Inspiration & credits
Fernando Monteiro is web developer and systems analyst, currently working with web software for the public sector and freelance on the side.
Addicted to html5, css3, usability and Guinness beer.
This framework was born of necessity found in starting several projects simultaneously and is used in 100% of projects where he works.
Some inspiration go to: Eric Mayer, Remy Sharpy, Tero Piirainen, Mathias, Zurb.